HOW TO PLAY CLP
THESE GOLDEN RULES ENSURE THAT THE PARTY KEEPS ROCKING AND NO-ONE HAS REASON TO STOP US.
1. Don't talk about CLP, We are all on the same train by sheer chance!
2. Dont talk about CLP!
3. Be extra extra nice to the general passengers, give them food, give them drinks, give them sweets, make them very very very welcome.
4. Clean up after yourself, if you bring something, take it home. We are trying to show how wonderful the world can be, not how messy and careless we are.
5. The party happens in the tunnels, IF WE ARE IN A STATION, OR ON A PLATFORM WE ARE SILENT AND LOOKING INNOCENT, if we are in a tunnel we are discotastic.
6. We fill the train from the back carriages, THE FRONT CARRIAGE IS LEFT EMPTY so that the driver doesnt hear the noise and passengers have a peaceful place if they wish.
7. If the train is packed out DONT GET ON THE FRONT CARRIAGE, there will be another party on the next train, wait on the platform quietly and fill the next one from the back.
8. DO NOT SMOKE, it sets off the alarms and stops the party.
9. London Underground do not allow flash photography, and there will be a video made, we do not need 300 cameras documenting everything, if in doubt, leave yours at home. Come to party, not to make your journalistic career.
10. Use your head, we are not going to be held responsible for you, and we are not going to be your parents, nor are we going to be the police. If you see someone doing something stupid or dangerous tell them to stop, they are ruining your party. If you are doing something stupid or dangerous, then stop. Don't block the fire exits, use your brains. Look out for each other, help each other out and have the nicest night of your life.